What to Bring
Things you should bring to the course or for hire
- Dress appropriately for the time of year and weather
- Any day-to-day medication, i.e. inhalers
- Swimwear - for under the wetsuit.
- Please bring old trainers and any equipment i.e. a wetsuit as it may be of use on the day.
- Bring plenty of liquids to drink, lunch, warm clothing, sun cream and a towel
- A small amount of cash potentially for parking and to buy a snack, drink, or lunch at the cafe (they do also take card payment)
- All equipment and safety equipment is supplied including wetsuits and buoyancy aids
- If you wear glasses/sunglasses remember to bring something to secure them with.
Where are we located?
When entering the park, immediately turn right and follow the signs to the overflow carpark, we are located at the Great Lake.
The park is located on the B1145 between the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Gayton.
Postcode for Sat Nav: PE32 1EP